From the very first moment I saw you
that’s when I knew
all the dreams I held in my heart
had suddenly come true
Knocked me over stone cold sober
not a thing I could say or do
Baby when I’m walking with you now
my eyes are so wide
I can reach right into my head
and turn on the light inside
Turn on the light inside my mind yeah
valentine's day is an excuse to bake! and we even have a new oven((: except that my tuesdays end so late): tuesday blues, right gloria? oh well, i'll see how much i like my friends haha
that’s when I knew
all the dreams I held in my heart
had suddenly come true
Knocked me over stone cold sober
not a thing I could say or do
Baby when I’m walking with you now
my eyes are so wide
I can reach right into my head
and turn on the light inside
Turn on the light inside my mind yeah
valentine's day is an excuse to bake! and we even have a new oven((: except that my tuesdays end so late): tuesday blues, right gloria? oh well, i'll see how much i like my friends haha

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home