hello bombs, i'm boarding soon and my phone batt died cos i forgot to charge it after last night. so good luck for yale! no sweat, im sure youll do great. you can always email me if you want stuff from hongkong.
Friday, November 23, 2007
Previous Posts
- EXCUSE ME, YOUR EXAMS AINT OVER YET! STOP ACTING L...
- You're really cute, MidoriWhaddya mean really cute...
- 'Waiting for the perfect love?' 'No, even I know b...
- going to gut to meet bombs and attack them bio mcq...
- OMG i need to rant. gahhhh i got a one mark questi...
- helloyellowjello!i bet you are just dying to know ...
- Rainbow connection
- I can't observe anymore. I need to scrub in, even ...
- Psalm 32:10Many are the woes of the wicked,but the...
- HELLO JING-O!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home