The Young Man came to the Old Man seeking counsel.
I broke something, Old Man.
How badly is it broken?
It's in a million little pieces.
I'm afraid I can't help you.
Why?
There's nothing you can do.
Why?
It can't be fixed.
Why?
It's broken beyond repair. It's in a million little pieces.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Previous Posts
- bombs, i think this is our most loser night ever.a...
- Have you ever had a dream that seemed so real that...
- where are my sisters when i need them)):oh yeah......
- Friday was pretty awesome if you ask me. My mornin...
- If my heart has grown coldThere Your love will unf...
- busy day at work today(: my favourite patient is h...
- im so tired. i cant believe it's monday again)): w...
- on happy days i like to do a little jig in the ele...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home