I'm crippled with envy.
At yang? Cos she's better at cardio than you?
She's not better than me. She just.. she knows what she wants. She has this faith in her skill, in herself, in her future in cardio. It's an unwavering faith. She knows who she is and I want that. I was chasing cardio because I want what she has.
She's a robot.
Not the robot part. The faith part. I want that.
At yang? Cos she's better at cardio than you?
She's not better than me. She just.. she knows what she wants. She has this faith in her skill, in herself, in her future in cardio. It's an unwavering faith. She knows who she is and I want that. I was chasing cardio because I want what she has.
She's a robot.
Not the robot part. The faith part. I want that.

8 Comments:
NATTT! IM HOOKED ONTO GREEEK! i was asking my friend in office today he studied in US and he said that some schools ban it cause people actually die from the 'rituals' during rush week. cause they're really extremee.!
hahaha(: yeah i think they call it hazing, when the pledges are initiated. which episode are you on?!
yoohoo, i'm watching greek too no thanks to you nat. i'm a couch potato now! get well soon!
i know... midnight hazing! set up our own sorority teehee
p.s i think tv serials really have its influence on us (think costume party)
xoxo,
C.
(influenced again!)
AHA okok im still very slow. CAUSE i watched the Gossip Girls yesterday.. AND IT GOT ME SO DISTURBED.. i couldnt do anything else.
yay! more greek fans! i like cappie(((:
YOU LIKE CAPPIE?!? nat do you have bad taste or do you have bad taste?!?! i like rusty!
aww come on! cappie is so cute! underneath his whole facade he's a really sweet guy underneath! AND he can speak like a trojan and shakespeare and whatever character he is trying to be! and he's actually smart too! Chups, you're left with evan, calvin or dale! hahah(:
oie not fair! ok i take evan... calvin's gay so he's out and dale's um, there's a reason why i dont take physics hahaha
and i think evan's the hottest out of the lot hurhur.
c.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home