have i told you lately... that i HATE MY HAIR. it's too long and too short at the same time. i guess i kinda wanted to cut it short but then i chickened out so i told jason to cut it shoulder length. our hockey boys won their finals, kinda expected,but 4-0! can you say imba?
ho boy oh boy, it's the last day of school! haagen daz on christine cos she won the vouchers at timbre yesterday. yummyy(: juneholidayyys here i come! my heart is all smiley on the inside can you see, can you seee? hope that i'll have the discipline to study EVERY SINGLE WAKING HOUR OF MY LIFE BECAUSE I HEART STUDYING! ((: actually i kinda do. i love the feeling of accomplishment AFTER studying, knowing that you have overcome the inertia that draws you to your bed/tv/computer, knowing that youve learnt something, knowing that you have one more thing to check off your to-do list! so welcome to the holidays. lots of love, nattythenerd
ho boy oh boy, it's the last day of school! haagen daz on christine cos she won the vouchers at timbre yesterday. yummyy(: juneholidayyys here i come! my heart is all smiley on the inside can you see, can you seee? hope that i'll have the discipline to study EVERY SINGLE WAKING HOUR OF MY LIFE BECAUSE I HEART STUDYING! ((: actually i kinda do. i love the feeling of accomplishment AFTER studying, knowing that you have overcome the inertia that draws you to your bed/tv/computer, knowing that youve learnt something, knowing that you have one more thing to check off your to-do list! so welcome to the holidays. lots of love, nattythenerd

2 Comments:
OH MAN. I DESPERATELY NEED YOUR MAD-MUGGING-MOTIVATION RIGHT NOW.
I AM SUCH A SLOTH. AND i NEED TO GET OFF MY ASS SO BADLY.
MY ACADEMIC LIFE IS IN SHAMBLESS AND THERE IS TOO MUCH TO DO.
WE SHOULD MEET FOR MUGGING CAMP. WANKS IS COMING BACK ON SUNDAY. WE SHOULD WATCH "PRICELESS" SOMETIME. WE SHOULD ALSO GO TO THIS SUPER COOL AND CHEAP FRENCH EATERY AT VIVO (WITH BLOND FRENCH BOIZ) OR THIS QUAINT ENGLISH-TEA PLACE AT UH I CANT REMEMBER WHERE.
AND ALSO MUG OUR ASSES OFF. I NEED THAT SENSE OF SATISFACTION MAN.
AMANDA I MISS YOU! I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN AGES, WE SEEM TO BE TAKING TURNS TO SKIP SUNDAY SCHOOL. OH YEAH AND AARON IS THE FOURTH YELLOW GUY FROM THE LEFT. I SAW MELISSA AT THE MATCH TOO.
BOMBS AND I WILL GLADLY CAMP AT YOUR HOUSE TO MUG ANYTIME, AND WANKS! SHE WILL BE DISAPPOINTED AT THE NONEXISTANT STATE OF THE BAN BOOK. UNFORTUNATELY, I'VE ALREADY WATCHED PRICELESS. IT'S PRETTY GOOD, WORTH WATCHING
OH YEAH AND I'VE BEEN SEEING YOUR BROTHER A LOT IN OUR RJ CANTEEN. ALL MY FRIENDS SAY HE IS CUTE. HAHA.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home