so the sister dragged me out shopping today. actually she wanted to go yesterday but i was adamant about studying cos the day before, i spent the entire day studying GMO only to find out that it is not tested): and even today while i was out, i kept thinking about explants and micropropagation, auxins and cytokinins. bought some stuff, but i'm most happy about the book that i bought. haha. i must be the only who gets excited over a book when shopping(: basically it was sold out at borders the last time and it is the nice cover edition. yay. but i will not read it till after CTs. i have already bestowed the task of hiding the scrubs dvds onto my mother so that i will not be distracted by them. ahh retail therapy eases my soul(: haha, you should have seen us at dkny. we practically went crazy and we must have tried on everything in the shop. but now i am broke. i dont even have 5bucks in my wallet to watch oceans13 with bombs tmr. haha

8 Comments:
ooh what book?
I HAVE NOT GONE SHOPPING ALL OF THIS HOLS. EVEN THOUGH I REALLY WANTED TOO.
sigh. i will go AFTER BLOCKS.
the unbearable lightness of being. ahh i want to shop some more!
hi nat!
THAT BOOK. I NEARLY DIED READING IT. <333
OMG RACHAEL!!! <333 how have you been?!
OH I READ HALF OF THAT BOOK.
and then i lost it. and didn't finish. HAHA BUT I WILL FINISH READING IT. ONE DAY.
HI NAT. I HAVE BEEN OKAY. BLOCK TESTS ARE KILLING ME RIGHT NOW THOUGH. HOW ARE YOU.
and amanda you didn't lose it lah, i borrowed it from you. remember that day i flung it back on your lap outside LT5.
HAHA, RACHAEL CAN WE HAVE A REUNION SLEEPOVER AT YOUR HOUSE LIKE AFTER A'S OR SMTH? I MISS THE GOOD OLE DAYS WHEN THE FOUR OF US BURST YOUR FLOAT AND SQUEEZED ONTO YOUR QUEENSIZE BED
HAHA okay! so fun! I miss those days too! I went to Toys R' Us the other day and I saw some floats going very cheaply I was so tempted to buy them! Maybe I will after A levels hehehehe
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home