Monday, February 04, 2008

LONDON 2006side view
front view

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

yay london! circa 2006. strangely that IS more than a year ago even though it feels much less!

which reminds me we TOTALLY NEED TO PLAN JAPAN!!

10:37 PM  
Blogger natziebat said...

YES! have you decided whether you want to continue after one term? i will gladly take no pay leave for like forever to go to japan. I CANT DECIDE WHETHER I WANT TO QUIT OR NOT. TODAY I LOVED MY JOB. im so fickle i annoy myself

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAH LONDON <3 time to add a new country to our list!

p.s. what's with the statue hahaha....

11:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

don't worry i am EQUALLY FICKLE KTHX. teaching is quite fun but i need to do something more meaningful with my life!! sighhh

5:24 PM  
Blogger natziebat said...

http://wikitravel.org/en/Japan http://wikitravel.org/en/Hitchhiking_in_Japan
runaway runawayyyyyy. bombs said go from a saturday to sunday? should we go on first week of april?

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home